The Kudu Bush camp offers self-catering accommodation. The three wooden cabins surrounded by trees nestled on the foothills of the Waterberg, offers the perfect getaway for small groups and nature lovers to discover the fauna and flora of the bushveld.
• Private small bush camp for maximum eight people
• Two single units with en-suite bathrooms
• One two bedroom unit with bathroom
• Bed linen and towels
• Fire wood
• The cabins are cleaned daily
• Fully equipped central braai area
• Cosy boma with open fire place
• Limited cell phone reception
• The Kudu camp is an eco camp with LED lights and solar geysers.
• Wander freely amongst wildlife or bring your mountain bike
Midweek Rates (Sundays – Thursdays)
• R2 160.00 per unit per night
Weekend Rates (Fridays & Saturdays)
• R2 700.00 per unit per night
Rates valid till 31 Dec 2019 (Flat
• Cancellation 7 to 14 days: 75% of the full deposit
• No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
• Deposits are non-refundable in the event of non-arrivals.
• Damage to Leeuwenhof’s property by the guest will be billed to the guest’s account.
• Check in time is between 13h30 & 19h00, kindly call us if you are arriving after 19h00
• Check out time is 11h00