• Climate – moderate
• No pets allowed
• The Waterberg area has some of the most rewarding nature reserves in South Africa. Many rare species of game are present in our area.
• All rates include VAT, dinner, bed & breakfast as well as the use of the spa facilities
• At an extra charge of R250 per person one can enjoy a 3 course dinner
• All reservations require 50% deposit to confirm the booking with 72 hours of confirming the quote. The rest to be paid one week before check in
• An additional 1% Tourism Levy will be charged per person per night
• Children under 12 years are only allowed if pre-arranged with reservations at the manager’s discretion
• Cancellation 7 to 14 days: 75% of the full deposit
• No reservation is confirmed without proof of full payment.
• Deposits are non-refundable in the event of non-arrivals.
• Damage to Leeuwenhof’s property by the guest will be billed to the guest’s account.
• Check in time is between 13h30 & 19h00, kindly call us if you are arriving after 19h00
• Check out time is 11h00